Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Where to find the cheapest panties

I spent hours looking for the best place to buy panties. I didn't want ten dollar panties because I wanted to buy at least ten panties. To my surprise it is hard to find a good deal on a pack of them or even individually. You can find bulk panties from China on Ebay, but chances are they will look cheap and they will most likely restrict orders to Paypal payments. I ordered two lingerie pieces from an Ebay company called YaFee, and their items were less than $10 each. I got what I paid for and decided to search for a company that makes cheap items look good. I also wanted to find a site that allows me to pay with a card rather than Paypal.

Several sites, such as Pantiesforless and Alibaba, had bad reviews which left me with one final decision: Yandy. They have a 5 for $20 panty sale, which I assume lasts forever. There is a huge selection of panties and thongs to choose from and it seems they are always coming up with new items. Many of the items in size S are sold out, but there are so many choices that you are likely to find something in the end. The best thing about buying with them is that they give you a free panty with your order. When I made my order, customer service emailed me to tell me there was an error with my order because one of the panties was sold out. They informed me that I could tell them what item I wanted to replace it, or they would refund my money for that item if they didn't hear back from me in a certain amount of days. I was glad they emailed me, and as soon as I emailed them back with my replacement selection, they shipped my order. I got my panties in the mail within the next week, and they looked good. It's not like Victoria's Secret, but I was very happy that they didn't look extremely cheap like some of the items I get on Ebay.

I hope this helps you with your panty shopping!

---------------------------------------------------------
Update! Forever21.com sells panties 5 for $10!

1 comment:

  1. Use this diet hack to drop 2 lb of fat in just 8 hours

    Well over 160 thousand women and men are losing weight with a easy and secret "water hack" to drop 1-2 lbs each and every night in their sleep.

    It is scientific and works with everybody.

    Just follow these easy step:

    1) Go grab a drinking glass and fill it half glass

    2) And now follow this amazing HACK

    you'll become 1-2 lbs skinnier in the morning!

    ReplyDelete