Sunday, October 23, 2011

Got my Halloween costumes!

I got my Halloween costume in the mail today. Tried it on and it looked awesome! It's a perfect tight fit, almost too small but that's good for this job. It's going to be my first sexy Halloween. I can't wait to click through all the channels to see what all the other mfc girls are doing! They should have a costume contest on mfc since they are so into those things(Miss MyFreeCams). But then again that would be annoying because all us girls are so competitive.

That brings me to my woes over shopping. I'm not normally a serious shopper, but this job makes it pretty necessary to go out and get some new clothes or accessories every week. I feel so boring watching myself wear the same clothes all the time, and I feel like my viewers will get bored too. Many of them will ask you to wear something specific, as if you have a huge closet filled with everything you can imagine. Today I got a guy asking me to wear pastel nail polish and pastel headbands. Yesterday someone asked me to play with cupcakes. I would love to go out and buy everything they request but I am just barely paying off my rent, bills, and singing lessons!

I feel the pressure to keep up with everyone else. I hope the Halloween costume helps! What naughty things are you doing for Halloween?


No comments:

Post a Comment