Monday, October 24, 2011

The last day in the life of a stoner

Well, I'm not a complete pothead, but lately I've been under the influence because it's just so much easier for me to talk to people that way. I know I'm not the only one who does this. On the Cam Girl Notes forum I've seen that many girls drink alcohol to get loose for their chat sessions. I know it's not a good habit to get used to, and I've decided to stop. However, there are several reasons that I am tempted to keep smoking.

I've always had a slight anxiety issue when it comes to conversation and it's not much easier to do it online. Recently I started doing Skype sessions, which to me is a bit more intimate and more nerve racking - they talk to me and I'm expected to reply even if I'm totally bewildered. But the guys are more into it and eager to pay for it. What I love about type chatting is that I can take as long as I want to reply to an awkward situation and pretend that I was just occupied with another private message. With Skype, I have no excuses.

Another excuse for my smoking habit is one of my regulars. Now I'm sure I'm not the only one who has found a fling in their chat room to help get by the emotional deadness of the job. You've got to make friends on there in order to keep going. Is it my fault if one of them happens to be really attractive and fun to talk to? He's been coming into my chat more frequently now, and I can't help giving him my attention. Because as much as it's all about the money, I always manage to have some fun. Yesterday I smoked my weed and called him for the first time. I wanted to tell him how sexy he looked when he displayed his manhood to me the other night, but I couldn't. Instead we talked about food, and then I excused myself in fear of the awkward silences. Conversation should be easy for a cam girl. I'm such a disappointment.

I smoked another bowl and found myself in a private chat with a guy who wanted to show me his cam. I was blinded by a man who looked slightly like Mike O'Malley, wearing an Alpine dress that you would see in the Sound of Music or something. He wore bright red lipstick and dark eyeliner to accentuate his baby doll eyes. His studded earrings were a touch of beauty juxtaposed with his shaved head. I watched silently in awe of all the work he did in order to look beautiful. He told me he would do anything I asked, so I went with it and asked him to dance. He strutted his stuff looking so cute and feminine, and I was intrigued. Then he started copying me. Whenever I took a sip from my glass of water, he took a sip from his. He blinked excessively as I do. Suddenly my heart dropped and I felt sick. Being stoned did not help me in this situation. I was paranoid beyond belief, imagining that he was mocking me and being cruel to me. I saw myself in this man who looked so shy and eager to please. What if he was genuinely fulfilling a fantasy? I'll never know. I do know that I have to stop smoking.

1 comment:

  1. WE'RE LOOKING FOR SEXY WEBCAM MODELS!
    GENERATE MORE THAN $10,000 PER WEEK.
    REGISTER AS A BONGA MODELS WEBCAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete