Saturday, October 22, 2011

Who will read this?

I still don't know if I should gear my blog towards cam models or the guys who watch them. I like addressing both, but an important part of blogging is to have a specific audience, right? Well, until I figure that out I hope I can be useful to all kinds of visitors.

Some cam girls have friends who are cam girls. I don't. I don't tell anyone I know about this job, which at times makes me feel a bit lonely! I get so self conscious now when there are guests over. The first thing I do is run around the house making sure I didn't leave my dildo or panties in a conspicuous place. Sometimes they end up on my kitchen table and I slap myself for being so forgetful. I think I need to get a dildo with a built in alarm system so that if I ever lose it I can just call it and it will ring for me. Anyway, having these secrets isn't all that bad. Despite feeling that I need to explain myself for whatever reason, I've always been the type to keep to myself. I'm used to it.

Friends always ask how much my boyfriend and I pay for our place. We're still in our early twenties, and where we live it's not that common for a young couple to be living together and being able to afford it. I wish people didn't really care but they're always curious. I've lived in this area for three months now and I have yet to make any close friends. I'm already used to having internet friends, and I feel like making new friends where I live will interfere with that. Still I wonder if I will ever make a friend I can tell everything to. It just seems so impossible. Who would accept it? 


1 comment:

  1. If you would like an alternative to randomly picking up girls and trying to find out the right thing to do...

    If you would prefer to have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in noisy bars and restaurants...

    Then I encourage you to view this eye-opening video to learn a weird secret that might get you your own harem of hot women:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

    ReplyDelete