Sunday, October 16, 2011

Would you date a cam girl?

Dating a cam girl is not for everyone. If you are likely to get jealous or possessive of your girlfriend, it probably won't work out because she will be exposing herself to hundreds of people, and many of them keep coming back for more. Still, I have had so many viewers who come into my chat room with the desire to find a girlfriend at a cam site. I am amazed that so many guys would accept this kind of a lifestyle. Among them is my boyfriend, who wasn't exactly thrilled when I told him I was going to be a cam girl, but has decided to stick with me for some reason.

I am guilty of telling people I'm single when I'm really not. It's just a part of the job. Once I get to know my regulars, however, I tell them the truth. I wonder how many webcam models are out there pretending to be single for years, when they are really in a long term relationship or even married. Well, I assume a lot of them really are single, because this kind of an occupation doesn't exactly support healthy relationships, at least not the traditional kind. So don't worry, guys - most likely your favorite model really is single!

Now what I'd like to know is, would you take the opportunity to date one?  

1 comment: