Saturday, October 15, 2011

My life as a cam girl

I've been a cam girl for 3 months and it has been a lifesaver for me. I graduated college this spring, and moved to an island where it was very hard to find a job with a liberal arts degree. Luckily I found MFC and got right into it as soon as they accepted me. I couldn't believe how fast I got viewers who would come into my chat room on a regular basis. Some of them are still popping into my chat room every so often, and I have to say honestly, I consider many of them as friends. Sometimes this job is a wild ride, but it also has it's slower moments. But so far I haven't once thought of quitting this job. I love being a cam girl.

I am guessing some of you who read this are women who are considering a job as a cam girl. I hope I can help you find your way through a tough decision and offer some advice. I'm also thinking a lot of people are out there looking for advice on how to talk to a cam girl. I hope I can shine some light on that subject as well! I hope you find my thoughts and insights useful, and I would love to read any comments you have for me.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I don't know if you still check this blog, but I hope so. I read almost all of your entries because I'm considering becoming a cam girl. Your posts have been very helpful! I originally stumbled upon your blog because I was searching for experiences of feminist cam girls (as someone who identifies as a feminist). I would be really interested in talking to you one on one, if you'd like to. Please let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE'RE RECRUITING NEW LIVE CAM MODELS!
    GENERATE MORE THAN $10,000 EVERY WEEK.
    BECOME A BONGA MODELS CAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete