Wednesday, October 19, 2011

true love on a cam site?

Can people really fall in love on cam sites? MyFreeCamsWiki states: "Many of our users and models have formed great friendships (many got married!)"

I wonder if this is true. I must say I am ridiculously a hopeless romantic, and I secretly fall in love with a lot of my MFC friends! But that secret will never be revealed to them. Sometimes I sacrifice a day of work for just chatting with people - it's a habit I'm trying to end. It seems the ones who make a lot of money with this are the ones who don't let friendships get in the way with the reality of the job. It's the ones who are constantly teasing, stripping, and touching. They are always on their guard, making sure they are getting someone to tip. I haven't gotten to this point yet because I've been so easy going. The truth is, it can be a very tiresome job that requires lots of energy. The best are able to keep over 300 viewers interested, and that means you can't devote much time to the ones you really consider friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment