Friday, October 21, 2011

Having a boyfriend with a humongously large...

80% of all guys on MFC will ask you if you have a boyfriend. 100% of them will ask how big his cucumber is. When  I started out I read a lot of advice for cam girls, and it said to tell everyone you are single. I started off with this little lie, but I'm an honest girl, and I couldn't keep it up for very long. Most of my regulars now know I have a boyfriend, and it makes me more comfortable that they know. I'm sure a lot of cam girls are willing to lie forever to maintain their clients' dreams of getting married to them. And I don't blame them because I get a lot of crap about having a boyfriend.

Some of them want to know every little detail like the color of his skin, what he does for a living, if he has muscles - one even  asked me if he does the dutch oven on me. I guess it's completely natural for them to ask these questions. I've asked the same types of questions to guys about their girlfriends. This just shows how unprofessional a cam site job can get. You can either be someone who gets paid for being an easy going friend to talk to, or a distant girl who doesn't really get to interact with anyone. I guess you can fit somewhere in between the two, that would be ideal to me.

In the past couple days I realized I may have let details of my personal life get in the way of the usual flirtatious and friendly conversations with my MFC friends. A rule I need to drill in my mind is, don't ever let things get serious. There are guys who will ask you to travel to them and guys who want you to fall in love with them. The girls naturally want to lead them on. So my honesty leaves me with a bunch of guys who have a sort of love-hate friendship with me. The better thing to do is never say anything that for them, reduces their chances of dating you. Unless you like being a heartbreaker.

I told my boyfriend all the questions they ask about me, and he said, "tell them it's humongously large."

1 comment:

  1. WE'RE HIRING NEW SEXY WEBCAM MODELS!
    GENERATE UP TO $10,000 PER WEEK.
    BECOME A BONGA MODELS CAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete